This free tool helps the founders of property development joint ventures create a draft heads of terms document quickly and easily – typically in five minutes or less. No login or payment is required.
The tool uses an online questionnaire to collect the key information. It creates a draft heads of terms document in Word format, which the user can download immediately and edit as needed.
The tool is designed for situations where:
- the vehicle for the joint venture will be a UK private company limited by shares (the 'JV company');
- one or more founders (which may be companies) will hold shares in the JV company;
- the founder(s) may also provide services to the JV company and may contribute funds to the venture;
- one or more financial investors will provide funds, and will receive shares in the JV company in proportion to the amount invested; and
- the JV company will buy the property or site from an unconnected third party.
LCN Legal are global specialists in legal structures for multinational groups. we work with clients and advisers globally.
Since its establishment in 2013, LCN Legal has helped MNEs with combined annual revenues of over USD 130 billion to avoid unnecessary fines, penalties and adverse transfer pricing adjustments, by making sure that their legal structures are aligned with their transfer pricing policies and support their commercial needs.