- 50 states
- 1 or 2 borrowers
- 1 or 2 properties in same county, residential or commercial
- Borrowers can be natural persons, entities, trusts or any combination
- Full signature blocks
- Can be used by broker or lender, CFL, DRE, CRMLA, state licensed or exempt
- Up to 4 guarantors
- Exhibit “A” for Amounts Owed Itemized and Total
- Exhibit “B” for Other Fees
- Exhibit “C” for Other Conditions to Effectiveness
- Exhibit “D” for Lender Listing
The attorneys at Doss Law have worked and practiced law in the mortgage industry for a combination of well over 50 years. Doss Law is laser focused on transactional mortgage law, with a very large portion of that work spent on loan documentation, investor disclosures and other mortgage documents.
Loan documents, investor disclosures and other mortgage documents can be tedious to produce, expensive to pay for and take hours or even days to receive. That is why we have teamed up with top notch software developers, technology providers, coders, and web developers to bring you DossDocs.com. Doss Docs is a simple, cloud-based platform that cuts the time to create great loan documents from hours to about 15-20 minutes. The application listens for your answers to our questions during the intake process and adds or eliminates documents to the final output for a truly custom experience.