5 Simple Steps
1. Fill out a quick questionnaire.
2. Automatically generate and download the PIPEDA Breach Reporting Form, Client Notification Letter, Internal Notification Letter and filing instructions.
3. If your area is serviced by a policing partner, you will be offered the opportunity to auto-submit a police report.
4. Access available policies and training to mitigate against future data breaches.
5. Access our affiliate network for value-add services if you choose.
We founded JusTech because we share a passion for promoting access to justice through technology-based solutions. What began as a project by three Canadian law students to help small businesses threatened by the legal ramifications of a privacy breach has expanded to become so much more. Our goal with the JusTech privacy breach workflow and accompanying knowledgebase is to develop an accessible, economical, and compassionate online space for those disproportionately affected by online harms that accompany e-commerce. Our co-founders leverage their life experience to create innovative solutions aimed at helping those with limited knowledge or resources to combat antiquated legal barriers. We sympathize with everyday Canadian business owners who cannot afford to hire a lawyer in the event of an emergency. To that end, we closely examined the privacy breach reporting process and found opportunities for technological automation, in turn promoting the autonomy of Canadian business owners.