Attorney, Gavel CEO, and founder, Dorna Moini, was featured in the Grow Law Firm podcast. Dorna shared her journey of transforming frustrations about routine legal tasks into a revolutionary platform.
Dorna had the opportunity to join Sasha Berson at Grow Law Firm to explore:
1. How to use no-code technology like Gavel to scale your law practice by automating workflows and documents. This saves time and allows firms to take on more clients and cases.
2. Specific examples of workflows estate planning and bankruptcy attorneys have built-in Gavel to streamline repetitive tasks. This frees up lawyers to focus on higher-value work
3. Tips for turning your legal expertise into products and services using tools like video explainers and client portals. This allows you to serve more clients in an efficient way.
4. Pricing strategies to make legal services more affordable and accessible to reach a wider audience just like Gavel's pricing model. Volume with lower pricing expands your market.
5. The power of systems and automation for gaining flexibility and planning for retirement or selling your firm. With processes that don't rely on you, you open up options.
6. How efficiency and automation enable attorneys to work less and practice law on their own terms, whether that's spending more time on cases or with family.
Watch the podcast today!
Listen to Dorna's episode on Ernie the Attorney on the 80/20 Principle.
Dorna, CEO and founder of Gavel, talks about the role of technology in helping small law firm owners streamline their processes and WOW their clients through the experience on the Maximum Lawyer podcast! There is opportunity in the access to justice gap for attorneys to capitalize on new revenue opportunities and change their business models.
Don't miss Dorna's conversation with The Cowen Group live from the TLTF summit, where leaders gather to discuss where the future of law is going.
Sign up for our newsletter to get product updates, exclusive client interviews, and more.